Kilmac Ltd were contracted to carry out the groundworks for a new Jaguar/Landrover Dealership.
This works were carried out on a newly prepared site with an overall area of 9800m2 and was accessed from Lundie Avenue. The groundworks consisted of the following;
Reinforced concrete pad and strip foundations including 160m3 of excavation and 100m3 of reinforced concrete.
Floor Slab – 2150m2 of 200mm thick reinforced concrete floor slab, including monarflex ultra 300 gas membrane; 30mm thick Kingspan Kooltherm K103 underslab insulation; Civils works involved in forming cable runs, curtain walling recesses, MOT Bay recesses, Brake Testing equipment recesses and Car Lift equipment within the floor.
- 1320m of Kerbing
- 200m2 of reinforced concrete aprons for car wash and valet bays
- 670m2 of tarred heavy duty access roads
- 3240m2 of tarred standard access roads
- 265m2 of resin bound aggregate pavements including tar below
- 2150m2 of permeable paving to car park spaces
- 110m2 of feature paving for footpaths
- Signage and street furniture
- Foul, Surface Water and Filter Drainage
- Klargester Silt Traps and a Petrol Interceptor
- 546m3 Attenuation with controlled outlet manhole
- Drainage Channels
- Track, duct work and duct chambers for Electricity, Water mains, Fire mains, Gas, BT, CCTV & Site Lighting
Robertson Construction Eastern
18th September 2017